4-5 Gray’s Inn Square
Ayesha regularly represents clients in the County Court and the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber). She has also appeared in the Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) on a number of occasions (led) in the last year. Accordingly, Ayesha has extensive experience of a broad range of disputes in this sector including:
- The payability and reasonableness of service and administration charges
- Compliance with consultation requirements under section 20 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 (“the 1985 Act”)
- The validity of a clause providing a lessor with a discretion to reapportion service charges in light of section 27A(6) of the 1985 Act
- The variation of lease terms under section 35 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987 and the compensation payable under section 38
- The premium payable for the grant of a new lease under the Leasehold Reform, Housing and Urban Development Act 1993 (“the 1993 Act”)
- Altering existing terms for the purposes of a new lease under section 57(6) of the 1993 Act
- Applications for a vesting order under section 24 of the 1993 Act where the terms of acquisition relating to collective enfranchisement had been agreed but no binding contract had been entered
- Obtaining a determination under section 168(4) of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 following a breach of covenant
Ayesha frequently delivers seminars/webinars on leasehold matters. Last year, she provided a “case-law and legislation” update, together with a colleague, at the annual conference held by the Association of Residential Managing Agents (“ARMA”). More recently, Ayesha chaired a panel discussion at the Professionalism in Property conference on leasehold reform.
Ayesha has a strong practice in housing law and acts for both landlords and tenants. She has an in-depth knowledge of the area and provides her clients with a friendly and efficient service.
Ayesha has been appointed as junior counsel to the Grenfell Tower Inquiry.
Examples of recent instructions that Ayesha has acted and/or advised in:
- Possession proceedings based on rent arrears, anti-social behaviour, subletting and succession
- Possession proceedings involving trespassers
- Accelerated possession proceedings involving section 21 notices, licensing issues and tenancy deposits
- Claims for unlawful eviction
- Claims for disrepair
- Rent repayment orders
- Proceedings relating to housing conditions and possession pursuant to section 33 of the Housing Act 2004
- HMO licensing
- Gang and anti-social behaviour injunction proceedings
Ayesha accepts instructions in real property matters. She has acted in cases concerning:
- Land registration
- Charging orders
- Mortgage possessions
- Trusts of land and co-ownership disputes
- Neighbour disputes under the Access to Neighbouring Land Act 1992
Ayesha is conscious of the need to provide her clients with clear and practical advice in order to minimise their exposure to the significant costs which are so often incurred in this type of litigation.
Ayesha advises both landlords and tenants in cases involving:
- The termination and renewal of business tenancies
- Damages for terminal dilapidations
- The exercise of break clauses
- Breaches of covenant
Ayesha is able to quickly identify the important aspects of a case and provide her clients with a professional and dedicated service.
To register an interest in making an instruction Click Here
or call +44(0) 20 7404 5252
pakistani tv actresses,Sana Javed,Sajal Aly,Aiman Khan,Ayeza Khan,Aiman Khan,Sana Javed,Sajal Aly,Meera,Ayesha Omar,Mawra Hocane,pakistani actresses,pakistani actress,pakistani stage actress scandal sex .com,pakistani actresses,pakistani drama actresses,sara khan pakistani actress,pakistani stage actress,Highest Paid Pakistani Actresses,Beautiful Sisters of Pakistani Actresses,Beautiful Sisters of Pakistani Actress,Best Pakistani Actresses images,Best Pakistani Actress images,List of Pakistani actresses,List of Pakistani actress,best pakistani dramas, pakistani dramas,pakistani dramas online,top pakistani dramas,dramas online,pakistani drama,pakistani dramas 2019,top pakistani dramas 2017,top pakistani dramas 2018,top 10 pakistani dramas 2018.