Hey there Desi people, some of us are halfway through our summer vacations so I assume all your trips to those northern areas are probably done. I’m guessing now is the time to sit back and relax at home, get lazy, and more importantly, binge watch some drama serials. If you’re into this kind of stuff (I know I am) then here’s a list of top 10 best Pakistani Dramas of 2017. Choose a few, or watch all of them, up to you! Check it out.
Here is the list of Pakistani Dramas that you should definitely watch.
#1 Tere Bina
- Directed by: Syed Ali Raza Usama
- Written by: Saqlain Abbass
- Produced by: Aijaz Aslam
- Cast: Sami Khan, Neelum Muneer, Humyaun Ashraf, Fareeha Hassan, Qavi Khan, Shabbir Jan, Laila Zuberi, Farah Nadir, Saleem Mairaj, Iqra Shahid, Parveen Akbar and others.
- TV Channel: GEO TV.
- Timings: 8pm, every Tuesday
- Latest episode: It has 26 episodes aired yet. More to come!
“Tere Bina” is about the main character Pakeezah who is in love with a guy named Umair. But Pakeezah’s mother decides to wed her off with some other guy. Their families can’t accept their relationship together so they decide for court marriage. After their Nikkah, he leaves Pakeeza with a friend and promises that he will be back soon.
After waiting for a long period of time. Pakeeza decides that he is not coming back. She goes over to Umair’s house where she finds out exactly what kind of trouble he was going through. He was being forced to sacrifice himself to marry his brother’s fiance. She hides her identity as his wife and introduces herself as his friend. But the question arises, will they ever be able to come forward as husband and wife?
#2 Thori si wafa
- Directed by: Wahab Jafri
- Written by: Saira Majeed
- Produced by: Momina Duraid
- Cast: Shamil Khan, Nabeel Aijaz Zuberi, Sidra Sajid, Adila Saleem Khan, Durdana Butt, Farhat Nazar, Daniyal Afzal, Maryam Tiwani, Humera Ali, Parveen Akbar, Shakeel Yousuf, Hiba Qadir, Shafqat Ullah Khan, Shazia Badar and Others.
- TV Channel: HUM TV
- Timings: Monday – Friday 7:30 pm.
- Latest Episodes: Episode 11, more episodes to come!
I am not going to say a lot about this one because it only has eleven episodes up, but if you want to know how can people hurt someone and have no regrets, make sure you watch this one.
#3 Ghari do Ghari:
- Directed by: Ali Masood
- Written by: Zahida Qadri
- Produced by: Blockbuster Plus
- Cast: Sakina Samo Junaid Khan Nausheen Shah Moomal Khalid Arslan Asad Butt Raheela Agha and more.
- TV Channel: A-Plus
- Timings: Saturday, 8pm
- Latest Episodes: Episode 23, stay tuned for more!
So in this serial, a hopeless romantic guy is married to a liberal woman. After being married for so long. he is unsuccessful to transform his wife into the kind of person he wishes her to be. On the other hand, his wife doesn’t let go of any opportunity to mock his “middle-class” mentality. Things change for him when he finds a damsel in distress named Afreen who lives a miserable life under the burden of her financials.
#4 Mohabbat Mushkil Hai:
- Directed by: Muhammad Asher Asghar
- Written by: Hina Huma Nafees
- Cast: Anum Fayyaz, Humayun Ashraf, Anoushay Abbasi, Kiran Tabeer, Imran Ashraf, Saba Hameed, Shaheen Khan, Nasreen Qureshi and others.
- TV Channel: HUM TV
- Timings: Wednesday, 7:00 – 7:30pm
- Latest Episodes: Episode 41, still ongoing.
This story is about a girl named Uroosa who is in love with a young man named Saqib. But conditions for the both of them aren’t ideal. Saqib is forced to marry someone else, whereas Saqib’s mother brainwashes Uroosa that she has to sacrifice her love to save Saqib from his troubles. But love always finds a way, doesn’t it?.
#5 Yaar e Bewafa:
- Directed by: Zeeshan Ahmed
- Written by: Mohsin Ali
- Produced by: Showcase Production’s
- Cast: Imran Abbas Saleem Mairaj, Saad Fareedi, Mehboob Sultan, Farah Zeba, Faisal Bali, Ikhyar Khan, Areej Fatima, Samina Ahmed, Tahir Jatao, Haneef Bachan, Surooj Afaq, Sharjeel Khan, Fida Daar, Sarah Khan, Ray Khan, Birjess Farooqui, Munnazah Motiwala, Syed Sajid, Dr. Kashif Malik, Bawa Jee, Falak Shahzad, Aaliyan Wasiq.
- TV Channel: GEO TV
- Timings: Thursday, 8pm
- Latest Episodes: Episode 8. More to come!
Hope for a better future can make people do unexpected things. This drama is all about that. It shows lives of two different families which will later on be connected in the drama as it moves forward. The main female character, Nimra belongs to a rich family while the central male character Hamza is just a middle-class guy. Nimra’s parents oppose her below standard choice and discontinue their connections with her after wedding. This is one family. The other family includes Amna, her son and her short-tempered husband Saleem. He works in a chemical factory and one shocking diagnosis turns their whole lives upside down.
- Directed by: Aqeel Saeed Tahir
- Written by: Muhammad Musawir
- Produced by: Babar Javed
- Cast: Fawad Jalal, Sohail Asghar, Kainat Chohan,Saqlain,Kazim Raza Isphahani,Nadia Kanwal (nick Sana Pervez),Wahaj Ali,Ghana Tahir,Naveed Raza,Mahum Jaweed and others.
- TV Channel: GEO TV
- Timings: Monday – Friday, 7:30pm
- Latest Episodes: Episode 41, yet!
Sawera is a dedicated housewife and is adored by her in-laws in each and every way. Her sister-in-law receives an amazing marriage proposal from a rich family. Everyone is happy and busy with arrangements and preparation for wedding ceremony.
But then Sawera’s sister-in-law is kidnapped, and her in-laws accuse Sawera because her stepbrother used to visit them just because of Sawera. The trust that took years to build goes down the drain because of just one unfortunate event. Then a series of similar events start happening and she, who used to make sure everyone around her is happy, loses her own happiness. To find out more, start watching this serial.
- Directed by: Shahid Shafaat
- Written by: Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar
- Cast: Sami khan, Zahid Ahmed, Aiza Khan and Others.
- TV Channel: HUM TV
- Timings: Sunday, 8pm
- Latest Episodes: episode 8, but a lot more to come!
Blind trust, and some poorly made choices can destroy one’s happiness, one’s family and one’s life in just a matter of seconds. This is a story of love and betrayal.
#8 Kabhi Socha Na Tha:
- Directed by: Abdullah Badini
- Written by: Misbah Nosheen
- Produced by: SBCH Productions
- Cast: Omer Farooq, Anum Fayyaz,Shahryar Zaidi,Rabia Abid Ali,Iffat Umer,Babar Ali,Yasir Mazhar,Zainab Jameel,Farah Nadeem,Sara Bhatti,Fahad Khan,Agha Talal,Parwasha,Shazia Qaiser,Ashir,Abdurehman,Samiya and others.
- TV Channel: GEO TV
- Timings: Wednesday, 10pm.
- Latest Episodes: Episode 17, and more!
Sarah is a doctor by profession and works in a local hospital but she has number of negative traits in her personality. She has a bad temper and is sarcastic at most of the times in her dealings. A negative character very well played, is the essence of a good drama serial.
- Directed by: Asad Jabal
- Written by: Asad Bukhari
- Produced by: Shuffler films presents.
- Cast: Anoushay Abbasi, Ghana Ali, Humayun Ashraf and many others.
- TV Channel: Express Entertainment
- Timings: Monday and Tuesday, 9 pm.
- Latest Episodes: Episode 17 and so on.
The gorgeous Anoushy Abbasi and the handsome and charming Humayun Ashraf being the leading roles are enough to make anyone watch this drama.
- Directed by: Saleem Ghanchi
- Written by: Nuzhat Saman
- Produced by: Barkat Sidiki
- Cast: Imran Aslam, Ismail Tara, Ismat Iqbal, Natasha Ali, Sana Askari and many more.
- TV Channel: TV ONE
- Timings: Monday – Thursday, 7:30pm
- Latest Episodes: Episode 32, and still ongoing.
Love in Gulshan e Bihar is a comedy-drama serial. The beautiful Natasha Ali and Sana Askari are in leading role. Imran Aslam and Ismail Tara also playing a comic role. And that is enough to already love this drama.
Well I hope this gives you enough reason to be booked for the rest of the Summer and Watch all these top rated Pakistani Dramas, so enjoy and stay tuned!
pakistani tv actresses,Sana Javed,Sajal Aly,Aiman Khan,Ayeza Khan,Aiman Khan,Sana Javed,Sajal Aly,Meera,Ayesha Omar,Mawra Hocane,pakistani actresses,pakistani actress,pakistani stage actress scandal sex .com,pakistani actresses,pakistani drama actresses,sara khan pakistani actress,pakistani stage actress,Highest Paid Pakistani Actresses,Beautiful Sisters of Pakistani Actresses,Beautiful Sisters of Pakistani Actress,Best Pakistani Actresses images,Best Pakistani Actress images,List of Pakistani actresses,List of Pakistani actress,best pakistani dramas, pakistani dramas,pakistani dramas online,top pakistani dramas,dramas online,pakistani drama,pakistani dramas 2019,top pakistani dramas 2017,top pakistani dramas 2018,top 10 pakistani dramas 2018.