A very well-known CBS sitcom TV series is Big Bang Theory. It has been here on CBS since September 24, 2007.
It is favorite among fans for its comedy, witty lines, brilliant nerds and science jokes.
To this date, this series has 9 seasons and 207 episodes. The season 10 is live right now and fans have been asking: Is Big Bang Theory on Netflix?
About Big Bang Theory Series
Leonard and Sheldon are two brilliant physicists. But, they are socially awkward, especially in the situations which involves women.
An aspiring actress Penny moves into the apartment across the hall from them. Now the nerd Leonard wants her as his girlfriend. Will he?
Starring in the series are
- Johnny Galecki (as Leonard Hofstadter)
- Jim Parsons (as Sheldon Cooper)
- Kaley Cuoco (as Penny)
- Simon Helberg (as Howard Wolowitz)
- Kunal Nayyar (as Raj Koothrappali)
Awards Won by Big Bang Theory Series
This series has been nominated for many awards for its cinematography, makeup and technical direction.
In total, the series has 60 award wins and 204 award nominations. This series has won 1 Golden Globe award.
Hilarious Quotes from Big Bang Theory
- “I’m not crazy, my mother had me tested.”
- “Dr. Sheldon Cooper. The guy is one lab accident away from being a supervillain.”
- “The only way she’d be able to make a contribution to science is if they resume sending chimps into space.”
- “I haven’t cried this hard since Toy Story 3.”
- “For the record, it could kill us to meet new people. They could be murderers or the carriers of unusual pathogens. And I’m not insane, my mother had me tested.”
- “The correct animal for inter-species super soldier is the koala. You would wind up with an army so cute, it couldn’t be attacked.”
- “Penny. We are made of particles that have existed since the moment the universe began. I like to think those atoms traveled fourteen billion years through time and space to create us, so that we could be together and make each other whole.”
- “It’s also why I never open a door without knocking three times. I mean, the first one’s traditional, but two and three are for people to get their pants on.”
Details about Big Bang Theory TV series
Season 1: 17 Episodes (September 24, 2007 – May 19, 2008) to
Season 9: 24 Episodes (September 21, 2015 – May 12, 2016)
10th season is live right now and 6 episodes are out by far. It is expected to end in 2017.
Now, let’s come back to your question:
I assume you are here because you were not able to find Big Bang Theory on Netflix. Let’s take a look at various Netflix regions:
Why isn’t Big Bang Theory on Netflix?
CBS has made a deal with Hulu for exclusive US region streaming. This means that Big Bang Theory will not be available on Netflix for a long time.
Is Big Bang Theory on Netflix US?
No. Bad News for US Subscribers. But, it is available on Hulu Plus.
Is Big Bang Theory on Netflix Canada?
Is Big Bang Theory on Netflix UK?
Good news for UK Subscribers. First 9 seasons of Big Bang Theory are available.
Is Big Bang Theory on Netflix Australia?
No. Bad news. Try other services like iTunes Australia where this series is available right now.
If this show is not available in your Netflix region, then you might want to change your IP address or buy Hulu subscription.
The good news is that you can rent it on Netflix DVD service for just $4.99 a month. All 9 seasons are available to rent.
Here is the Wikipedia page of Big Bang Theory. Let us know your opinions about this TV series.
big bang theory,
the big bang theory,
big bang theory cast,
the big bang theory cast,
big bang theory season 12,
What is the big bang theory ?,
Where to watch big bang theory?,
Is big bang theory on netflix?,
Is the big bang theory on hulu?,
How did big bang theory end?,
big bang theory season 12,
big bang theory season 11,
the big bang theory season 12,
the big bang theory season 11,
the big bang theory season 12 episode 24,
How many seasons of big bang theory?,
How many seasons of big bang theory are there?,
How many seasons of the big bang theory?,
How many seasons big bang theory?,
How many seasons of the big bang theory are there?,