Comments (52) Share
The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
On Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Chuck Lorre announced that Season 10 will not be the last season, which means there is a Season 11. The CBS network has also said there will be a Season 11. On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 it was announced that the show was renewed for an eleventh and twelfth season. It premiered on Monday, September 25, 2017.
This season marks the ten year anniversary of the show.
During this season, the main cast took a pay cut so Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch could have a raise and stay on the show.
|Title||Original Air Date||Directed By||Description|
|232||1101||The Proposal Proposal||September 25, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Amy answers Sheldon’s marriage proposal and Howard and Bernadette are expecting another baby.|
|233||1102||The Retraction Reaction||October 2, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard is interviewed by NPR on what’s new in physics which does not go well. Meanwhile, Bernadette and Amy talk about their success.|
|234||1103||The Relaxation Integration||October 9, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon struggles with picking a wedding date, while Amy tells him to learn to relax. Raj and Stuart fight over a co-worker of Bernadette’s.|
|235||1104||The Explosion Implosion||October 16, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Howard is worried about raising a son. He tries to regenerate his interest in model rockets with Sheldon.|
|236||1105||The Collaboration Contamination||October 23, 2017||Nikki Lorre||Leonard and Penny use Bernadette’s parenting book to try and control Sheldon. Meanwhile Howard and Amy work together in their lab causing Rajesh, Bernadette and Sheldon to feel jealous and lonely.|
|237||1106||The Proton Regeneration||November 2, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Wil Wheaton go head to head for the role of Professor Proton. Penny takes care of Halley when Howard and Bernadette are both on bed rest.|
|238||1107||The Geology Methodology||November 9, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon helps Bert and is fascinated by his work, but is embarrassed to tell his friends. Raj meets up with Ruchi again. Penny, Stuart and Howard think he will mess up again.|
|239||1108||The Tesla Recoil||November 16, 2017||Anthony Rich||Leonard and Howard are furious after they learn Sheldon went to work with the military behind their backs. Bernadette asks Raj to do some digging when she suspects Ruchi is trying to steal her job.|
|240||1109||The Bitcoin Entanglement||November 30, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of their Bitcoin mining operation. Also, a seven-year-old video reveals a secret about Leonard and Penny’s relationship.|
|241||1110||The Confidence Erosion||December 7, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Amy try to eliminate stress from wedding planning by applying math to the process ending up at city hall. Also, Raj “breaks up” with Howard after realizing his best friend is actually hurting his confidence.|
|242||1111||The Celebration Reverberation||December 14, 2017||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon throws Amy a birthday party while Howard and Raj have tension between them.|
|243||1112||The Matrimonial Metric||January 4, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon and Amy try to use science to decide who will be their maid of honor and best man. Penny discovers her true feelings about Amy.|
|244||1113||The Solo Oscillation||January 11, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Sheldon decides to work alone in their apartment without Amy so she goes to live with Leonard and Penny. Bert replaces Howard in “Footprints on the Moon”.|
|245||1114||The Separation Triangulation||January 18, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Raj finds himself in the middle of domestic triangle while Sheldon rents his old room back for a quiet place to work and drives Leonard crazy by being a model tenant.|
|246||1115||The Novelization Correlation||February 1, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard has trouble trying to explain who his lead female character is based on. Amy gets to be a guest on the new Professor Proton show.|
|247||1116||The Neonatal Nomenclature||March 1, 2018||Gay Linvill||When Bernadette won’t go into labor, all her friends try different tactics to get things started. Also, Howard confronts Bernadette after Amy accidentally reveals she’s already chosen their son’s name.|
|248||1117||The Athenaeum Allocation||March 8, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Leonard jumps through hoops to help secure the perfect wedding venue for Sheldon and Amy. Also, Bernadette and Howard have a hard time deciding who should stay at home with the kids and which parent should go back to work.|
|249||1118||The Gates Excitation||March 29, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Everyone gets excited when computer geek Bill Gates visits Penny at work. Amy gets tired of Bernadette continually talking abut her kids.|
|250||1119||The Tenant Disassociation||April 5, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||When Leonard learns Sheldon is the president of the tenants’ association, he decides to run against him. Also, Bernadette encourages Howard and Raj to find the owner of a drone after they find it in the backyard.|
|251||1120||The Reclusive Potential||April 12, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||A brilliant but reclusive scientist, Doctor Wolcott, invites Sheldon to his cabin in the middle of nowhere, and Leonard, Raj and Howard go along for the trip. Also, Penny and Bernadette improvise after Amy doesn’t like the tame bachelorette party they planned for her.|
|252||1121||The Comet Polarization||April 19, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Penny & Raj fight over who discovered a comet. The comic book store becomes popular, which Sheldon doesn’t like. Howard and Bernadette try to arrange a date night.|
|253||1122||The Monetary Insufficiency||April 26, 2018||Nikki Lorre||Sheldon goes to Vegas to win money for science. Also, Penny and Bernadette take Amy wedding dress shopping, but her terrible choice entangles them in a web of lies.|
|254||1123||The Sibling Realignment||May 3, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||Mary Cooper refuses to come to the wedding if Sheldon doesn’t invite his older brother George. Almost everyone gets pinkeye from the Wolowitz children threatening the wedding. Raj needs to find a date.|
|255||1124||The Bow Tie Asymmetry||May 10, 2018||Mark Cendrowski||When Amy’s parents and Sheldon’s family arrive, everybody is focused to make sure all wedding arrangements go according to plan – everyone except the bride and groom.|
- We know Amy’s answer to Sheldon’s proposal and she said yes and thus, they become engaged.
- Howard and Bernadette are expecting another baby. This is due to Melissa Rauch being pregnant in real life. The baby was revealed to be a boy in the fourth episode. He was born in the 16th episode.
- Howard had a vasectomy in episode six.
- Raj will still struggle financially and still will have trouble finding another relationship that will end badly for him.
- Leonard and Penny are considering or thinking about having children, they will do what it’ll take to get Penny pregnant.
- After the season premiere on September 25, 2017, its prequel “Young Sheldon” will air its special sneak peek preview.
- We might have a year long engagement. We might meet Amy’s mother again and her father for the first time. It is also possible that his brother-in-law and nephew may also appear while Missy Cooper and Meemaw may also reappear.
- Sheldon’s brother was confirmed to appear at the wedding and will be played by Jerry O’Connell.
- Mary Cooper is also confirmed to be returning in the season finale, her latest episode being “The Solo Oscillation”.
- Missy Cooper has been confirmed to be returning in the season finale.
- According to Steve Holland who is the show-runner starting with this season, Wil Wheaton will return in this season since his absence from Season 10. And this has confirmed to be true since it has been stated that he reappeared in “The Proton Regeneration” (S11E6), along with Professor Proton, their first appearances since “The Opening Night Excitation” (S9E11) and “The Celebration Experimentation”, respectively and a span of 43 episodes and a span of 37 episodes, respectively. Wil also returned in the 15th episode. Wil will also return for Sheldon and Amy’s Wedding.
- John Ross Bowie will return as Barry Kripke in future episodes and make multiple appearances since Season 9. He appeared in “The Tesla Recoil” and “The Athenaeum Allocation”. It’s possible that he might appear in the season finale at Sheldon and Amy’s Wedding.
- Raj saw Ruchi again, but they break up in episode 8, “The Tesla Recoil”.
- Zack reappeared in episode 9, “The Bitcoin Entanglement”.
- Beth Behrs and Walton Goggins were announced to guest star as Nell and Oliver, a couple who are separated in episode 14.
- Raj dated a woman named Nell, but they broke up in episode 14 so that she could continue to date her husband.
- There is going to be a Shamy wedding, which is scheduled for May 12.
- Halley Wolowitz said her first word, “Mama”; however, she said it to Penny, not Bernadette.
- Leonard started writing a book, but then stopped in episode 15.
- Christine Baranski reprised her role as Beverly Hofstadter in episodes 4 and 15.
- Bill Gates appeared in Episode 18.
- Mark Hamill, Kathy Bates, Lauren Lapkus and comedian Teller will appear in the season finale, however their roles are being kept under wrap.
- Howard and Bernadette’s baby son is named Neil Michael Wolowitz.
- Mrs. Petrescu made her second appearance in episode 19, “The Tenant Disassociation”.
- Amy has her bachelorette party in the 20th episode “The Reclusive Potential”.
- Sheldon and Amy’s Wedding will take place in the season finale.
- Penny gets involved in science in the 21st episode “The Comet Polarization” and it causes her to argue with Raj. But they made up and Raj decided to share the credit with Penny.
- Amy will go wedding dress shopping in “The Monetary Insufficiency”.
- Mark Hamill of “Star Wars” and Kathy Bates of “Misery” are at Shamy’s wedding, Hamill appearing as himself and Kathy Bates is confirmed to appear as Mrs. Fowler along with Teller as Mr. Fowler.
- ↑ http://www.thenewsrecorder.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-11-premiere-release-date-story-line-spoilers-latest-updates-and-more/37943
- ↑ http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-big-bang-theory-season-11-preview/
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2017/09/26/the-big-bang-theory-season-11-spoilers-bob-newhart-returning
- ↑ http://www.thespectrum.com/story/entertainment/2017/10/10/bowie-sussman-wheaton-big-bang-theory/751422001/
- ↑ http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/03/big-bang-theory-walton-goggins-beth-behrs/
- ↑ https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-enlists-mark-hamill-kathy-bates-wedding-themed-season-finale-1103099
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2018/04/25/big-bang-theory-spoilers-season-11-finale-wedding-sheldon-amy/
Retrieved from “https://bigbangtheory.fandom.com/wiki/Season_11?oldid=279024”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
big bang theory,
the big bang theory,
big bang theory cast,
the big bang theory cast,
big bang theory season 12,
What is the big bang theory ?,
Where to watch big bang theory?,
Is big bang theory on netflix?,
Is the big bang theory on hulu?,
How did big bang theory end?,
big bang theory season 12,
big bang theory season 11,
the big bang theory season 12,
the big bang theory season 11,
the big bang theory season 12 episode 24,
How many seasons of big bang theory?,
How many seasons of big bang theory are there?,
How many seasons of the big bang theory?,
How many seasons big bang theory?,
How many seasons of the big bang theory are there?,