Indian cinema is probably the most favorite movie for girls, women and grandmothers! There is no a person who have never seen the film about Zita and Gita, or about Disco Dancer. These movies cause tears and laughter. These are movies where people show their thoughts and emotions through songs and dances – the soul of Indian cinema! The Indian film industry is the largest one in the world. It was usually created on the base of texts taken from medieval literary works, as well as Hinduism.
The cinema of India is divided into North and South cinema worlds. The Northern part is recognized as the Bollywood’s native place, where films in Hindi are shot. The main headquarters of the Indian genre is located in Mumbai and called Bollywood. This is the most prolific film industry in the world!
The South of the country has its own special film industry, where films in different dialects are featured. The Telugu movies are produced in Tollywood, the Tamil-speaking actors play at Collywood films, and Mollywood is responsible for producing movies in Malali. The cinema of South India gave birth to many famous South Indian actresses who became famous in Bollywood afterwards.
South Indian actresses wear neat dresses and prefer bright and vivid makeup. It is interesting that women of plus size are considered to be beautiful and attractive in India. So, not all actresses have slim figures most appreciated in Europe. The shapes of some actresses may be a little rounded. But this special feature looks very harmonious and pretty. Actresses faces are always very honey-drop and all of them have a snow-white smile and fluffy sensitive lips. The arms of actresses often are decorated with many inquisitive armlets. All married women are marked with a mole in the forehead.
We have screened the hundreds South Indian actresses and gathered the list of the hottest and most sex appeal women of Indian cinematography. Feel free to look through all the page to see the most beautiful actresses!
17. Madhumitha (August 20, 1981) – South Indian actress.
16. Kajal Aggarwal (June 19, 1985) – South Indian actress.
15. Ileana D’Cruz (August 19, 1987) – South Indian actress.
14. Vidisha Srivastava (April 28, 1986) – South Indian actress, fashion model.
13. Trisha Krishnan, Krishnamurthy (May 4, 1983) – South Indian actress, model.
12. Bhavana, real name Karthika Balachandran (June 6, 1986) – South Indian actress .
11. Anushka Shetty (November 7, 1981) – South Indian actress .
10. Soundarya (July 18, 1972) – South Indian actress .
9. Sneha Ullal (December 18, 1985) – South Indian actress .
8. Simran (April 4, 1976) – popular South Indian actress, professional dancer.
7. Mamta Mohandas (November 14, 1985) – South Indian actress , model, singer, composer.
6. Samantha Ruth Prabhu (April 28, 1987) – South Indian actress , fashion model.
5. Genelia D’Souza (August 5, 1987) – South Indian actress .
4. Sneha (October 12, 1981) – South Indian actress , model.
3. Tamannaah Bhatia (December 21, 1989) – South Indian actress , model.
2. Amala Paul (October 26, 1991) – South Indian actress .
1. Shriya Saran (September 11, 1982) – beautiful South Indian actress , model.
Beautiful Bollywwod Actresses
Handsome South Indian Actors
Handsome Bollywood Actors
indian actress,indian actresses,indian actress sex,indian american actresses,indian actresses in hollywood,